Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finals

Well I haven't been able to get out and take anything new for a while thanks to finals. One more week of school and then I'll be able to breath again. I did get a little bit of time to work on some pictures of my brothers wedding and some of Gavin. I think some of the wedding pictures are on our family blog and there is one on my flickr site but here are a few more.


That same weekend, Heather wanted some pictures of Gavin in his baseball outfit so we got a mitt and ball to take a few but I think Gavin had other plans. He was a little tired I think and he really didn't want to wear a hat. I took a lot of pictures but it was hard to get him to keep his hat on and not have him cry. I guess that is the beauty of taking pictures of little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment