Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Little Frosted

Last night, I finally got off my butt to go out and take some landscape pictures. I can't really remember the last time I have taken some so it was exiting........and freezing! I had been wanting to take some pictures up on campus for some time now and with all the fog that moved back in last night, I thought it might be a good time to git up there. We all hopped in the car and ran up there. I am not sure what the temperature was but with the inversion and working with an aluminum tripod, my hands sure got a little frosted. The trees all had a nice coating of frost themselves from the freezing fog so I thought it made for some good shots. I didn't get as many different shots as I wanted to, but it was just too dang cold. Anyway, enjoy!



1 comment: